1. I've been looking forward to summer all year and after Friday we are all officially on summer vacation! Ava graduates preschool Thursday and has a party on Friday. She's headed to pre k next year :)
2. Lily started swim team this week. So far so good. First meet is next week.
3. Scott just flushed another fish down the toilet. These little sucker are hard to keep up with. The current fishies have lasted the longest but we had some bad luck for a while. Any suggestions on good fish would be appreciated.
4. Yesterday Ava informed me that she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up! I love it!
5. Jack is now saying "Ava" and "Lily" instead of "Ada" and "Yiye". I'm gonna miss that baby talk.
6. I booked a session for our family photos! I am excited and a little nervous at the same time. It's been four years since I hired a photographer and I'm a little camera shy now that I'm always behind the lens. But I can't wait!!!
7. I took all three kids to the salon to get their hair cut today. Jack does not belong in a salon. He is a crazy almost two year old. He loves to get his hair cut however. It's like he's in a trance. He sits very still and acts as if he's going to fall asleep.
8. I have not been swimming in almost two weeks. I miss it. I crave it. I will swim next week.
9. Lily is a Brownie! After two years as a Daisy, she has bridged over to a Brownie. Her troop had an awesome luau last weekend to celebrate.
10. I love my iPhone. I love that can make calls, text, blog, surf the web, email, map directions instantly, check the weather, listen to music, track my running, read the news, find restaurants in my current location, occupy my children with games, reserve a redbox movie, order Chipolte, see wait times for my favorite rides at Disneyland, but my favorite thing about my iPhone is the camera. Documenting just a little bit each day.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment