In only three weeks my baby boy will be 24 months, two years old! It feels like
this was yesterday and
this was the week before that. Even though I miss my little baby and my baby belly I love my big boy even more. He loves his mama more than anything and I cherish it. Soon he will no longer hang from my leg and beg for me to hold him. He is sweet and silly, and loves to be the center of attention. "Mommy I did it" and "Watch this" are phrases I hear several times a day. He is brave but cautious and is always on the lookout for new things to
explore get into. He loves to sing and dance and can almost sing the ABC's and count to 10, sometimes. He says his name is Dackie Densin but still calls himself Bate(Blake his bff) in a video or picture. At bedtime he asks me to sing the baby boy song, one I made up when he was still in my belly, and he sings along.
To the tune of You Are My Sunshine
You are my Jack Jack, my little sugar sack
You are my baby, my baby boy
You know I love you, and I adore you
You're my Jack Jack, my little baby boy.
file under blackmail material and major cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment