1. I am broken. Last September I injured my hip while increasing my running distance. I limped for a week and let it rest a month. Raced and limped for another week. Repeat. While I was busy with the holidays I let it rest some more. January came and It was time to start training again. My hip was still sore. I started seeing a chiropractor who said it was probably bursitis. I had a MRI a last week just to be sure there wasn't anything else going on. The MRI looked good. So now I'm back the the chiropractor for some acupuncture. Fingers crossed this will work. I love running and miss it daily.
2. Just in case you haven't had an MRI....I'm going to give you advance warning, it's obnoxiously loud! Not only do you have to sit in a tube perfectly still for 20 minutes with earmuffs, there are extremely loud banging and beeping and buzzing noises going on. That is where my yoga practice came in handy. I highly recommend using meditation during your MIR.
3. There are less than two weeks until my first triathlon of the year and yesterday was my first day of training! 2.5 mile run (omg that was hard) and power yoga. Today I bike. Tomorrow I swim (maybe). I'm not anticipation any record breaking this year.....
4. Today Lily starts softball and Ava starts tball! So excited for my little sluggers!
5. This week I stumbled across this you tube video. Elic is an old friend from Jr. High. Hilarious!
6. Here's an interesting article I ran across today. Scary, the things we put in our body and have no idea they're there....
7. I've been photographer shopping! I just found one that makes my heart beat a little faster!
8. I've also been house shopping!
9. And when I move I'm going to fill my kitchen with this and this, these and these and these too. But I must have this!
10. It took me all day to complete this list. Five minutes here, five minutes there. I really need to find more time for this.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment