Tuesday, March 01, 2011

ten on tuesday

1.  I'm thinking February needs two additional days.  I honestly had no clue today was March 1st until I looked at my iPhone this morning.  I'm feeling a little cheated today.

2.  I love March!  So long winter blues, the sunshine is back! Spring training, the pool opens, t ball and softball for the girls, spring shopping!  Spring make me happy :)

3.  Guess what?  Our 15th wedding anniversary is in two weeks!  And you all thought we'd never make it ;)

4.  We planted our first organic garden last weekend!  Ava loves to garden and Lily loves tomatoes.  It's a win-win!

5.  To go along with our organic fruits and veggies, we picked up a couple chicks last month.  Yes, we are officially farmers, or hillbillies :)  Candice and Mellow are toddler hens now and will soon be free range in our backyard providing us with farm fresh eggs!  In case you were wondering, Sammy's a great mother hen.

6.  So why the big lifestyle change.....It's been coming for a while.  I believe we are what we eat.  Not only what we put in our bodies but on them.  So over the past year we have made little changes.  Each time I go to the store I change at least one item to an all natural or organic product.  Some films that motivated us you should for sure watch.  http://www.foodincmovie.com/   http://www.foodmatters.tv/

7.  I registered Ava for Kindergarten last week!  She is counting the days!

8.  She's reading!!! I don't think I've talked about it yet but she is!  Ava started blending at the beginning of the year but would get really frustrated with me.  So I backed off a bit.  Then last month she had a new interest and is doing fantastic!  Reading is one of my favorite developments and five is an amazing age!

9.  I really want these boots! But they're gone. Not in my size. Anywhere.  I've been looking since December.  Let me know if you come across them in an 8.

10.  I really want these shoes! But again not in an 8.

No comments: