Miss Ava. My beautiful baby girl graduated from preschool last week. She's moving on to PreK. She's really going to miss her friends but to my sweet surprise has become quite independent and will make many more. During last years promotion she said the wanted to be a Kangaroo when she grows up...how seriously stinkin adorable is that! At this years graduation she said she wants to be a Cowgirl! I love that imagination. Afterward I asked why she didn't want to be a Kangaroo any longer. She said "Mom, a Kangaroo is an animal!"
Saturday, June 05, 2010
pardon the dust
I'm finally upgrading this blog template and will be slowly be changing things up. I'm excited to beautify my blog up a bit.
Miss Ava. My beautiful baby girl graduated from preschool last week. She's moving on to PreK. She's really going to miss her friends but to my sweet surprise has become quite independent and will make many more. During last years promotion she said the wanted to be a Kangaroo when she grows up...how seriously stinkin adorable is that! At this years graduation she said she wants to be a Cowgirl! I love that imagination. Afterward I asked why she didn't want to be a Kangaroo any longer. She said "Mom, a Kangaroo is an animal!"
Miss Ava. My beautiful baby girl graduated from preschool last week. She's moving on to PreK. She's really going to miss her friends but to my sweet surprise has become quite independent and will make many more. During last years promotion she said the wanted to be a Kangaroo when she grows up...how seriously stinkin adorable is that! At this years graduation she said she wants to be a Cowgirl! I love that imagination. Afterward I asked why she didn't want to be a Kangaroo any longer. She said "Mom, a Kangaroo is an animal!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Love the family photo! and the one of Lily with her ribbon.... stinken cute!!
Great family shot! Ava is adorable!
Post a Comment