Tuesday, May 08, 2012

polar express

Yep, I'm gonna keep catching up. Unfortunately this app won't let me keep the pics in order so I will have to adjust from my computer later.

Fortunately I use my iPhone camera all the time because we lost Ava's point and shoot on this trip. Everything from Halloween, Disney and this trip GONE! I was heartbroken but so thankful that I had also used my iPhone.

It was a beautiful ride up. The snow was falling and everyone couldn't wait to get there. You know if you've done this trip without snow, it's just not the same. The roads were ice by the time we made it to Flagstaff. The traffic was so slow and I 40 was closed in spots. We almost missed the train. Somehow we made it! I'm not sure how many more train rides we'll make so I'm going to treasure each one!

No comments: