Well I owe you at least that! I've been sending blog posts from my phone but didn't realize they never posted until yesterday. Here's a quick list of what we've been up to.
1. Did you know we moved? It's been crazy around here so I guess I left out an offical "we moved" post. We now reside in Chandler and love it! We found the perfect farm and bought it! For the first time in over 5 years we get to have breakfast with daddy before work!
2. Daddy is now an Engineer! He was promoted on Father's Day/Jack's birthday. We are so proud of him.
3. Ava lost her first two teeth last week! She was quite happy to receive the golden dollars from the tooth fairy.
4. Ava starts kindergarten on Monday! Lily starts the third grade on Monday! I am in shock our summer vacation is over. I guess our summer list will just have to carry on into the school year :)
5. Meet the teacher is tomorrow. We are dying of anticipation over here! New school. New teachers. New friends.
6. While I am sad summer vacation is coming to an end, have you ever tried unpacking a house with three small children. Impossible! Looking forward to finding my stuff!
7. We have 4 new baby chicks! They were hatched on June 29th and are an adorable addition to our farm family.
8. Candice and Mellow are both laying eggs now. Waking up to fresh all natural eggs is such a good feeling.
9. Did I mention we live off a dirt road? With irrigation? And horses for neighbors? It's true.
10. We love our new house and are settling in, but we do miss our friend. We made some amazing friends during our time in Surprise. We will miss spending time with them all. Thank goodness for facebook!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment