Wednesday, April 20, 2011

yep....

Almost a month and no action over here.  Things have been super busy but exciting!  I will post new photos soon but my only pair of glasses have gone m.i.a. which makes looking at the computer quite difficult.  At least I can zoom to see on the iPad. 

Here's some fun Easter ideas I thought I'd share :)

This year I'm going to try dying our eggs naturally.   Has anyone else done this?  I'd love some tips.


So easy.  Why didn't I think of that?

Pretty sure my children would devourer these...

Oh my how cute are these!

We love making these.  Super easy for the little ones.

1 comment:

Franklund said...

we are hosting this year... so Im gonna steal some of these ideas :)

Never done the natural dye, but I have wanted to try it when they use silk scarves. You should do that too and let me know how it works :)