Saturday, January 01, 2011

1.1.11

It's 1.1.11. Make a wish!

Happy New Year my friends! I hope this year bring you peace, health and happiness. I've been quiet this past year. Sometimes I just feel like keeping things to myself. Hiding in my cozy house with my babies and letting the busy world move on without us. I crave those quiet days when we don't leave the house, stay in our jammies and play. This past year I took advantage of those days. They leave a much bigger impression on my memories and I hope my kiddos too. I also took the time to cuddle on the sofa with daddy after the babies were tucked in bed and left the computer off. But as I look back at this past year of blogging I am missing something. I am missing words and thoughts that belong with these precious memories. And now I find myself disappointed that I didn't write it all down. I owe it to my babies and myself to document not only in photographs but in words. So this is my resolution.

No comments: