Saturday, August 07, 2010

first days

School already?  I must say, the first week of August in AZ is way to hot for school.  We belong in the pool until mid September!  But with no choice in the matter, both girls started school this week.  I love the lazy days of summer and will miss sleeping until 7am, but I'm excited for the routine of being on a schedule again. 

Monday Ava started pre-k!  She's at a new school five days a week.  So far she loves it!  I think her favorite park is bringing her own snack.  The hardest part is missing her old friends who started kindergarten.  Definitely a negative of starting preschool early.

Thursday Lily had her first day of the 2nd grade!  She is thrilled to have her best friend from kindergarten in her class again.  2nd grade is going to be a big year of change.  No characters, no yo kids, no mommy styling the hair. She's growing up!


 

No comments: