Friday, April 30, 2010

good intentions

I always have them, but more often than not life gets in the way. But today I will not sleep before I blog!

1. How is it the last day of April? Tball and swimming pretty much sucked up our month.











2. Lily only has three weeks left in the first grade. What?

3. Jack will be two in seven week!

4. Only one blog post in April…this makes two :)

5. I will post one a day in May….

6. I finally made our summer vacation plans. One week, beach house, Legoland, Disney, fun!

7. Earlier this month, on our way home from school, Lily asked what it meant when you put your middle finger up. I explained in an age appropriate manner. She told me how a couple of boys in her math group were talking about it. I asked if she put her middle finger up at school. Of course I already knew the answer….then she asked what a cougar was….

8. Jack is sick today. Threw up all over himself and the car seat during the morning drop off…not sure if it’s from the clean up but now I’m not feeling so hot myself.

9. I swam in the lake for the first this week, training for another triathlon. Wetsuit and all! This one is in Tempe Town Lake. Hopefully I will stay well so I can compete. I’ve decided to go for 10 in 2010. I’m starting a little late so really my goal is 10 for Scott and me in 2010. I'll try to post more on this in May!

10. At the beginning of the month lily had a big gummy smile. Today she’s got a brand new smile :)





No comments: