
Thursday, March 11, 2010
4.5
yesterday. her half birthday. for her it was just as special as the real one. maybe because i've always made such a big deal about them. we went out for ice cream before dinner and she had a candle in her cookie before bed. she was still holding it this morning. i love that. lately she has been asking a lot of questions, like if people and characters are real or pretend. she can write her letters and asks how to spell. she will will copy what her sister has drawn and wants it to be just right. she loves to dress in layers, her outfits are quite eclectic. she wants to marry her daddy. bedtime is still a chore. she starts ballet and tap today. her feet are as big as her sisters but not as wide. yesterday i got this.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
I am loving her hair! It fits her perfectly. Sometimes what seems like a mistake turns out just right.
Happy half b-day Ava
Thanks Wendy! I agree…I really love her short and sassy hair!
Post a Comment